Studio 1 is “TWS Bootcamp” which consists of twelve sessions during which participants work on and perform monologues and scenes, and learn about the different technical/design areas of the theatre. Studio 1 culminates in a presentation of scenes to which you can invite your family and friends.
Our next session of Studio 1 is October 20 - Nov 4
The dates and times are:
- Sat Oct 20th 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sun Oct 21st 7 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Tue Oct 23rd 7 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Wed Oct 24th 7 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Thur Oct 25th 7 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Sat Oct 27th 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sun Oct 28th 9:00 a.m. – 12noon
- Tues Oct 30th 7:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Thur Nov 1st 7:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m
- Fri Nov 2nd 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Sat Nov 3rd 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sun Nov 4th 6:00 p.m. call, 7pm performance
Attendance is required at 10 of the 12 sessions. You must be in class the last 2 sessions & present for graduation. Enrollment in Studio is limited.
The cost for the Studio 1 Workshop is $40. The $40 can be applied to the purchase of your full-season subscription. Once you have taken Studio, purchased a subscription, and volunteered you are eligible for casting.
If you have any questions or to register, please contact Diana Visk via email at email@example.com and put "Studio" in the subject line.