Winter 2021 Term: Week of Feb 1-Week of Mar 15 (7 weeks + showcase)
We are excited to offer IN PERSON classes, virtual classes, and small group coaching. Questions: email us at email@example.com
*NEW 1/26* In-Person Classes Following all current CDC and state guidelines, we are THRILLED to be able to offer in-person classes in groups of up to 10. We will be following all precautions and social distance guidelines. Showcase information/format will be released at a later date. Please read all detailed guidelines and feel free to reach out with any questions. Students are welcome to join at any point in the session. We are SO excited to return to our space!
Online Classes These classes meet weekly with one teacher who will utilize games, exercises, activities, instruction, Q & A, and other methods to engaged and support students. These classes are a similar online version of our traditional semester, summer, and fall five classes.
- *NEW!* All classes will come together for a virtual showcase performance! Each class will perform a short routine/script/selection/games for their parents, peers and friends. These will be open to the public and performed over Zoom March 19th at 6:00pm & March 20 at 10:00am.
- *NEW!* All the classes will have a minimum of 4/max of 12 students.
Prices for programs:
- 1 Hour Online Classes $100
- 2 Hour Online Classes $150
- Classes Winter 2021- Updated 1-26
- CT-Unstaged-Winter-2021-w-Teachers Updated 2-1
- Teacher Bios
- CTWS Classes Covid Procedures 1-28-21
NOTE: All times are CST. Convert to your timezone here.