About: Eddie Sugarman
Recent Posts by Eddie Sugarman
A note from the Director/Children’s Director: Congrats to EVERYONE who showed up for auditions this weekend! It takes great courage and strength to audition. We’re so proud of you. Congrats to our cast and crew. For the first time, we were not able to include everyone on stage who wished to be a part of the cast. However, we are excited to have you on our student crew and a part of our show! I know that a cast list always bring mixed emotions: joy and disappointments. Know that you are ALL amazing and talented, and we can’t wait to make magic with you! Lots of love, Lindsey Branson
First Rehearsal for Cast: Wednesday, January 17th 6:00pm
Crew Meeting: Saturday, January 20th 9:45am
Wanna be on crew? We are still taking crew applications! Click here
CTWS Spring 2018 Main Stage Cast & Crew Beauty & The Beast Jr.
Belle: Michelle Skibicki
Beast: Maddox McDonald
Gaston: Jay Baldwin
LeFou: Luke O’Donnell
Maurice: Jack Turner
Lumiere: Tyler Ziemba
Cogsworth: Jack Scodro
Mrs Potts: Claudia Kupec
Chip: Elena Knickerbocker
Babette: Kate Coleman
Madame de la Grand Bouche: Yirenny Cordero
Young Prince: Payton Yagoda
Enchantress: Isabella Myers
Narrators: Ben Myers, Clare Hill, Danny O’Gallagher, Nate Spratford, Shea Winchester
Silly Girls: Annie Jouras, Owen Slad, Anna Fox, Ava Smith, Lauren Tabour, Kyla Sherry
Monsieur D’Arque: Adam Karkazis
Aristocratic Lady: Anna Fox
Fish Woman: Jenna Jason
Egg Man: Payton Yagoda
Sausage Curl Girl: Corinne Yanzy
Baker: Grant Castle
Bookseller: Kyle Sherman
Marie: Rhys Winchester
Lady with Baby: Meredith Elrod
Candle Man: Danny O’Gallagher
Hat Seller: London Shannon-Muscolino
Milkmaid: Caroline Shreve
Shepherd Boy: Ben Myers
Scoffers: Evan Sherman, Grant Castle, Will Stroka
Mob Song Soloists: Nate Spratfod, Schandy Cordero
Additional Villagers: Alfonso Pineda, Auguste Balciunas, Evan McCargo, Jeremy Elrod
Napkins/Wolves: Amber Hoddle, Anastasia Jann, Clare Hill, Isabella Myers, Jane Stockbridge, Kate Graber, Nikki Jason, Shea Winchester,
Teacups: Caroline Busch, Kaerington Kopp, Veronica Veers, Yoshanny Cordero,
Flatware: Azmay Khan, Camille Kostal, Gabrielle Boilat, Ginny D’Alessio, Lia Jozwiak, Sophia Shirley, Vivian Kucklick
Enchanted Objects: Brooke Simmons, Maggie Rankin, Megan McGann, Rayna Khan
Adam Karkazis, Amber Hoddle, Anastasia Jann, Anna Fox, Annie Jouras, Ava Smith, Ben Myers, Clare Hill, Danny O’Gallagher, Evan Sherman, Grant Castle, Isabella Myers, Jane Stockbridge, Jenna Jason, Kate Graber, Kyla Sherry, Kyle Sherman, Lauren Tabour, Meredith Elrod, Nate Spratford, Nikki Jason, Owen Slad, Payton Yagoda, Rhys Winchester, Schandy Cordero, Shea Winchester, Will Stroka
Assistant Stage Managers
Front of House/Box Office (Publicity)
Join us for the BEST 2 weeks of your summer! Come sing, dance act and have tons of FUN. All campers are cast in the show; learning songs, scenes and dances to create an AMAZING final production. Camp is a perfect introduction to theatre, while still challenging for experienced performers! Our camps fill quickly and will SELL OUT, so register today!
What's awesome about camp?
- Build confidence and stage presence
- Learn singing technique
- Fun theme days
- Perform on the main-stage of a 400 seat professional theatre building
- Put on a full length show
- All campers perform multiple songs/scenes
- Learn from professional theatrical teachers
- Discover dance steps and choreography
- Learn & perfect theatre basics
- Fun theatre games
- Focus & discipline
- Acting & creating characters
- Free t-shirt
- Make new friends!
Facility Manager, The Theatre of Western Springs
The award-winning Theatre of Western Springs (TWS) is an 89 year old community theater with year-around theatrical programming for children and adults. TWS is located in the TWS building in Western Springs, Illinois, which houses two theatres, classrooms and administrative offices.
The Facility Manager is in charge of keeping the building and grounds in a safe, orderly and clean condition. This is a part-time position (10 hours per week) and pays $15 per hour. The schedule for this position is flexible and will require work outside standard business hours from time to time. The Facility Manager reports to the TWS Executive Director.
The Facility Manager is responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the TWS building and grounds. He/she also schedules and supervises volunteers and vendors. Duties include:
- Overseeing the performance of the Theatre’s contracted general cleaning service.
- Maintaining the building’s landscaping, including lawn mowing and fertilizer application; trimming of trees and shrubs; weed control.
- Assuming responsibility for timely snow removal of the back parking lot, sidewalks, porch, steps, and ramping as necessary.
- Overseeing, and performing as required, regular maintenance of building systems including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm, sprinkler system and security system.
- Ensuring all matters concerning building safety are being followed and exit lights, alarms, etc., are in proper working order.
- Determining needs (short term and long term) of building's interior & exterior and grounds including parking lot and making recommendations for maintenance and improvements. He/she must be familiar with the TWS Reserve Study and from time to time implement its recommendations.
- Obtaining bids from vendors when necessary for above needs in accordance with established procedures and supervising their execution.
- Performing miscellaneous repairs, cleaning and maintenance.
To apply, please send a resume and two references to Eddie Sugarman, TWS Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.