Welcome to CT Unstaged Junior our brand new program for our youngest thespians!
Join us each day M-F for an opportunity to create art together while learning and expanding our active imaginations. Our JR workshops are geared for younger actors who need to move and wiggle! We will focus on skills like creative dramatics, storytelling, participation, singing, movement and MORE!
Questions: email us at email@example.com
WHO: Any student 3-7 years old. All experience of students are welcome. Students are encouraged to participate individually if they can, otherwise parents are welcome to act alongside their little one.
WHERE: Our classes meet virtually via secure Zoom rooms. We welcome students from all over the USA.
WHEN: We offer 5 live classes per week. Classes meet every day
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00 am-10:30 am(CST) (Geared for PreK)
Tuesday, Thursday: 10:00 am-10:45 am(CST) (Geared for Kdg-1st)
- Classes specifically geared for younger actors
- Your subscription covers all the students (PreK-1st) in your household
- Attend as MANY workshops as you'd like per month
- A select group of teachers your student will get to know and love
- 5 LIVE workshops per week
- Additional achieved video workshops accessible anytime
- Adult moderators provide additional online safety monitoring and technical support during each class
- Additional teacher tips and content via our social media platforms
- Perfect gift! Just email us to let us know the contact info of the recipient.
CTWS Unstaged Jr. is only $30 per month for your entire household! Register now! CT Unstaged launches June 1st and runs until the end each month. Class codes and login information will be emailed on May 31st to subscribers.
FULL JUNE WORKSHOP Coming Soon- NOTE: All times are CST. Convert to your timezone here.
- Dance and Movement
- Disney Sing Along
- Creative Walks & Exploring Places
- Emotions & Silly Faces
- Read/Act Along Fairy Tales
- Let's Pretend
- Rhythm & Music
- Imagination Station
- SING It!
- And MUCH MORE!!!!!