High School Rep Spring Show Auditions!
"India is a veritable whirl of wonderment. More lively than a carnival, more ancient than the stars. I was always asking the elders to tell me stories of the old days. See the magic!"
- Sara Crewe, A Little Princess
Young Sara Crewe would rather stay with her dear father in India than leave for boarding school in grim, bustling London. Using her books and imagination, she is able to quickly win friends and make the best out of every situation. But when her fate takes a disastrous turn, will her vibrant inner life be enough to sustain her through tragedy and hardship? In this heartfelt, faithful adaptation of the beloved novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett, one girl's goodwill and courage show what being a princess truly means.
Recommended for all ages.
Directed by Savannah Cowan.
- 1st Rehearsal: Saturday March 17th 9:00-1:30pm
- Tech with Actors: Saturday May 5th
- Power Sunday: Sunday, May 6th 11:00am-5:00pm
- Dress Week Mon May 7th-Wed May 9th 5:00-9:30pm
- 5/10 7:00pm and 9:30am school day
- 5/11 7:00pm
- 5/12 3pm & 7:00pm