CTWS Goes ONLINE!
Ok friends! Here we go! We are so excited to announce our fourth week of workshops for CT online. We ask your patience, as we are building an airplane while in flight! We will be adjusting our procedures throughout the week as we discover best practices together. We are super excited and our teachers can't WAIT to see you. Below you will find information to help. Email us with any questions or concerns. We will SEE you soon!
Who: CTWS/HSR Students from F19-S20
When: Schedule for 4/19-4/26
How: via ZOOM!
Join: Via webcam on the computer (preferred) or smartphone
Cost: FREE for F19-S20 students
All workshops use the same Zoom link- located below.
If you can't attend live, you can visit our new Online Workshop Hub for recordings. Watch this space, as some workshops may also hahttps://theatreofwesternsprings.com/ct-online-workshops/ve pre-class uploads.
Text REMIND app
FB message us
Video: How to join a Zoom Meeting
- Parents are welcome to assist younger children
- If possible try to get a video connection
- Students will be "muted" upon entering the classroom
- Please be respectful and try not to talk over one another
- We will try to work with as many students as possible, but not every student may get coaching time. We all learn by observing also!
- We are hoping to offer more workshops moving forward- if you have an idea for a workshop or a teacher you'd like to see- email us at email@example.com
We appreciate your support!
Like most theatres, we are experiencing challenges in these crazy times, with 100% of our
programming either canceled or on hold. We would SO appreciate any donation you can
give at this time. Also, there is an additional tax deduction for next year!