CTWS Fall Five Outdoor Classes
It's FALL! Yes, a fall like none of us have seen. While we know that so much has changed, we also believe that some things remain the same! We know that kids need socialization, creativity, imagination, and FUN while staying as safe as possible in today's world. So CTWS is thrilled to offer Fall Five Outdoor Classes. These classes are a five-week, socially distanced, outdoor semester. We have LOTS to choose from, so sign up for as many as you'd like and tell your friends to come and play with us. Theatre magic is anywhere we come together to create!
Space is INCREDIBLY limited, so register today!Register Now for CTWS Fall Five Outdoor Classes
BUT WAIT- there's more! Also coming soon- VIRTUAL class options will begin October 19th for students of all ages- more details coming soon! We will also be offering several Zoom based shows/performance opportunities, as well as a holiday original co-production with our adult actors. Lots of exciting stuff coming, so stay tuned!
Details of the Fall Five Semester:
- 5 weeks of outdoor classes beginning Sept 14 (week of Oct 19th weather make up week)
- Classes meet under tents, socially distant, masks at all times
- Amazing teachers, educators, and tons of fun/challenging themes and topics to choose from
- $100 for 1 hour classes/$150 for 2-hour classes
- Classes capped at small sizes
- Lots of individual coaching and attention
- Theatrical magic focusing on the same skills practiced on stage
- CTWS Fall Five Outdoor Schedule
- CTWS-Fall-Five-KdgEarly Elementary (Kdg-2nd)
- CTWS-Fall-Five-Elementary-Classes (3rd-5th)
- CTWS-Fall-Five-Jr-High (6th-8th)
- CTWS-Fall-Five-High-School (HSR)
- UPDATED Second Class Rehearsal Schedule (HSR)
- Cast/Audition/Crew Note: In light of the current situation, our CTWS/HSR casting, audition, and crew policies are suspended until we can resume our traditional programming. Students may sign up for whatever they wish (performances and classes) and it will not count toward historical crew or cast requirements/limits. Each program will have its specific guidelines stated in the descriptions until further notice.