Children's Theatre Production Manager (Part-Time)
The Children’s Theatre of Western Springs seeks a part time production manager to work with staff and parent volunteers. Primary responsibilities are parent communication, training parent volunteer crew chairs in all production areas, providing support to productions, and coordinating backstage during productions. CTWS is part of The Theatre of Western Springs, which operates in a dedicated theatre building and is beginning its 91st season. Accessible by Metra train.
- Comfortable using MS office suite (Q lab, WordPress a plus)
- Bachelor’s in music, dance, theatre, education or similar field
- Experience working on TYA productions directly with children
- Flexibility to work some weekends and evenings
- Able to create organizational paperwork, training documents, etc.
Hours will vary with production schedule, but average will be 15 hours/week.
Application deadline is July 1st.
Please email cover letter, resume, and two references to email@example.com
TWS is located at 4384 Hampton Ave. in Western Springs, IL 60558 and is accessible by Metra train.