TWS STORY SLAM
A series of true, life-changing stories performed by the authors. These artists went through a vigorous selection process and are participating in a series of writing and performing workshops to bring their stories to you.
The first program of five stories is titled “Facing Your Fears.” It will be released Friday, March 19th. The second program, “Making the Difficult Decision,” will be released Friday March 26th.
The authors/storytellers are:
· Jack Calvert: The Revelation
· Julie Tomek Campo: Famous Book Friends
· Kat Creedon: Tribute to Maya
· Linda Cunningham: 1%
· Haruka Hitchcock: Scarred
· Patricia Huth: Montana
· Danny Parrott: An Uncommon Sibling
· Gonzo Schexnayder: Going to Solstice
· Thom M. Serafin: Now What?
· Janet Venzon: Saying Goodbye
Tickets are pay-what-you-can, with $10 per viewer recommended. One ticket gets you both shows. The show will be streamed on Vimeo, so a internet connection is all that is required.