Winter 2021 Term: Week of Feb 1-Week of Mar 15 (7 weeks + showcase)
Thank GOODNESS it's 2021! Welcome to a new year of CT Unstaged- a way for us to create art together while learning and expanding our active imaginations. These virtual classes bring together incredible progressional teachers, opportunities for students to express themselves and their imaginations. Classes are focused on interaction, building confidence, exploring together, and fun. A wonderful way to increase confidence, team building, creativity, and have some FUN! Please invite your friends, as we welcome students from all over the country!
Questions: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Winter 2021 programming includes 3 programs. Students are welcome to participate in multiple programs!
Online Classes These classes meet weekly with one teacher who will utilize games, exercises, activities, instruction, Q & A, and other methods to engaged and support students. These classes are a similar online version of our traditional semester, summer, and fall five classes.
- *NEW!* All classes will come together for a virtual showcase performance! Each class will perform a short routine/script/selection/games for their parents, peers and friends. These will be open to the public and performed over Zoom March 19th at 6:00pm & March 20 at 10:00am.
- *NEW!* All the classes will have a minimum of 4/max of 12 students.
Online Small Group Coaching These sessions are designed for students who want to grow in a specific area, challenge themselves, or get more individualized coaching. Students will be paired with 2-3 other students and a teacher who matches their learning interest. Students in SGC will learn from direct instruction/performance and from observing their classmates. VERY LIMITED SPACE! After registering, please complete this survey. Register/complete survey by 1/25.
Online Create a Class Got a skill you'd like to learn? A show you love and want to sing? Or do you need a 3rd grade class at a different time/day for your neighborhood friends? YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN! If you + 3 friends (4 total) choose ANY topic, ANY day/time, we will create a class for you. That's right, if you can dream it, we will teach it for you.
- Choose your topic (Disney, Newsies, improv, on camera, accents, Hamilton, puppets, backstage, acting, scene student- ANYTHING AT ALL!)
- Send us the names of you & your 3 friends, along with date/time.
- Email info to email@example.com
- We will staff the class and get it going for you!
Prices for programs:
- 1 Hour Online Classes $100
- 2 Hour Online Classes $150
- Small-Group Coaching (90 minutes each session) $200
- CT Unstaged Winter 2021 Schedule
- Winter 2021 Class Descriptions
- Small-Group Coaching Information Profile (complete after registration)
- Teacher Bios
NOTE: All times are CST. Convert to your timezone here.
COVID-19 Note: We are committed to returning to outdoor/in person programming as soon as possible. Watch this space for more updates. Our hope is to offer in person sessions after mid-March. If it is possible to do in person sooner, we will! We are committed to keeping everyone safe, while recognizing the desire for in-person programming.