The TWS Foundation, formed in 2006, encourages and manages contributions which support and ensure the long-term promise of The Theatre of Western Springs. The Foundation ensures the continuation of the 85 year-old legacy of our Theatre, and continuation of its Children’s Theatre School’s position as the leading educational and intergenerational theatrical institution in Chicago’s western suburbs.
Nationally recognized as one of few continuously-operating community theatres in the country, TWS produces more than 100 performances per year for more than 6,500 patrons from over 80 surrounding communities.
FOR A COPY OF OUR BROCHURE: Preserving the Dream Brochure
Ways to Give
Charitable giving can significantly benefit your estate planning, helping maximize the tax advantages now and will support your philanthropic interests beyond your lifetime.
There are many opportunities for you to consider if you would like to make a planned gift to The TWS Foundation:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON…..
- A bequest through your will
- Gifts from retirement plans
- Gifts of life insurance
- Gifts of appreciated securities, real estate, or cash
- Credit Card …click to Donate Now (Please select “The Theater of Western Springs Foundation” under the “Please use my donation for” drop-down menu)
The Mary Cattell Society
By indicating your commitment to include The TWS Foundation in your estate plans, you become a member of The Mary Cattell Society, a group of very special friends and supporters of TWS.
- A certificate indicating membership in The Mary Cattell Society
- Recognition in the theatre lobby and in various theatre publications
- Special invitations and information
The TWS Foundation offers a means for people to ensure the continuance of the legacy begun by Mary Cattell. If you would like more information, just fill out and submit this form. You will receive a prompt follow up by e-mail, and we will send you the brochure detailing all of the facts. Or please call 708-246-4043 and select #1 and select General Information for the Office Manager and ask for information about The TWS Foundation.